S330 Moves in high speed but not slow or normal?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Cbrenn485

Curious for any ideas. Bought the 2007 Bobcat s330 with 2200hrs used so I don't know the history. The problem is the left side drive won't power the left side of the machine forward or backwards in the normal travel speed or slow. Switch the machine to hi speed travel the left side works fine. The machine is a SJC, pilot controls not AHC levers. I've gone through this machine and can't find a smoking gun. The right side drive has no issues I swapped the left hand and right hand motors to see if the problem switched sides, problem stayed on left side. Pulled apart the hydrostatic pump and found no over heating, scoring, scratching or anything on any of the pump left or right side pump. I thought if this was a pump or pressure issue it wouldn't move in hi speed but would in low speed, am I wrong? Does anyone think this might be an electrical issue and where to look? I'm working to get the password to unlock my owner utilities screen to see if there is a error code stored but nothing comes up when the machine runs. Any thoughts?