S220 Pedals Locked

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

B2Blain

I have a Bobcat S220. Both pedals seemed locked and provide no response. I checked for error codes and there was none. I also checked the pins for the pedals and they were attached. Any ideas? Could it still be the solenoid, or something mechanical?

Jehu

Have you measured voltage on the lock solenoid yet? If there is voltage, your solenoids are dead.

Its weird if both solenoids are gone at the same time, probably BICS is messing with you.

OP
OP
B

B2Blain

I have a Bobcat S220. Both pedals seemed locked and provide no response. I checked for error codes and there was none. I also checked the pins for the pedals and they were attached. Any ideas? Could it still be the solenoid, or something mechanical?
There is this post: https://www.heavyequipmentforums.com/threads/bobcat-s220-tilt-and-lift-problems.29605/

I wonder if that is the issue?

There is a left and right foot sensor. It would seem odd if both are bad? Would one going bad really affect both pedals?

There is a solenoid for reach sensor.

OP
OP
B

B2Blain

I checked variable flow with my 4-1 bucket and it worked. So it must be something with the pedals.

I put a multimeter on the foot sensors. I am getting just under 5v on the left and right side. Is that what it's suppose to be?

I have .6 ohlms on both sides also. What should it be for this?

Thanks!