S185 fuse panel

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

BillyDoug

Hi there everyone I'm new to this forum but sealing help on my s185bobcat My Machine works around salt water everyday with that being said. The electrolysis have made a meal out of my wiring going into the back of my fuse panel down below your feet. So some of the ends have corroded and broke off and everyone of the relays and fuses are falling out due to corrosion. What I'm looking for is someone that can either take a photo of the back side where the wires go in to the panel so I'll know witch slot to put what color and number wire back into. I'll probably need multiple angles and photos. Unless someone has the wiring schematics for this machine. I've looked online everywhere for the wiring schematics but can't seem to get any of them to pull up. Anyone's hep will be greatly appropriated.

OP
OP
B

BillyDoug

Hi, contact us, we will give you diagram. www.isoscell.com
Hey so I looked thru them manuals and didn't see anything for my bobcat in there my serial number is 519033237 if you could help me locate a diagram for it that would be greatly appreciated sir,, thanks Doug s185 turbo

Tazza

Staff member
Hey so I looked thru them manuals and didn't see anything for my bobcat in there my serial number is 519033237 if you could help me locate a diagram for it that would be greatly appreciated sir,, thanks Doug s185 turbo
The model may not be the same, but a lot of fuse panels have the same pin out. My S150 and S250 are the same.
I'm just going to warn you, this will be a massive job, if the ends of the wores into the fuse box are corroded, i'd put money on the fact it has traveled back down the ware somewhat, you'll need to cut the wires off quite a ways back and potentially splice in new pires to get enough length.

OP
OP
B

BillyDoug

The model may not be the same, but a lot of fuse panels have the same pin out. My S150 and S250 are the same.
I'm just going to warn you, this will be a massive job, if the ends of the wores into the fuse box are corroded, i'd put money on the fact it has traveled back down the ware somewhat, you'll need to cut the wires off quite a ways back and potentially splice in new pires to get enough length.
That was my concern, I trace the main wiring harness down to each end and clipped them and inspected each connection. I snatch the harness out and it's been a job I will say that!! I've got all new ends on the wires going In to the back of fuse panels . I've got 3/4 of it back in place. I've came to dead end and don't know witchway to turn. I think I've got it now with this manuals I appreciate you and everyone else that has helped. I own a dredging company and yup salt water will burn up some wires and batteries cables. Electrolysis kick in high gear when you take her out in ICW

Tazza

Staff member
That was my concern, I trace the main wiring harness down to each end and clipped them and inspected each connection. I snatch the harness out and it's been a job I will say that!! I've got all new ends on the wires going In to the back of fuse panels . I've got 3/4 of it back in place. I've came to dead end and don't know witchway to turn. I think I've got it now with this manuals I appreciate you and everyone else that has helped. I own a dredging company and yup salt water will burn up some wires and batteries cables. Electrolysis kick in high gear when you take her out in ICW
Glad you are making good progress and that you are not new to corroded wires, i'm a long way away from salt water, and i still get corrosion, so i bet yours is WAY worse than mine.