S185 Control Valve

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

dee

Hi yall, can anyone tell me if they know what brand of control valve they used in a 2004 S185 ACS machine. I have been told that I have a internal crack in the control valve. What is actually happening is when you hold pressure on the boom in the down position and curl the bucket all the way back and also hold pressure, the lift arms start to raise even though you are holding pressure in the down position.

Fishfiles

as far as the brand of controll valve I don't think you are going to find that valve any where but Bobcat , if that is where you are going with the question , as I am pretty sure it is an OEM part , I have seen the internal crack problem before on older machines but wonder if being you have a AHC controlled machine if you have a problem with the actuators not being calibrated and they are fighting each other

OP
OP
D

dee

as far as the brand of controll valve I don't think you are going to find that valve any where but Bobcat , if that is where you are going with the question , as I am pretty sure it is an OEM part , I have seen the internal crack problem before on older machines but wonder if being you have a AHC controlled machine if you have a problem with the actuators not being calibrated and they are fighting each other
well I took it in to bobcat and they said that they have pulled the spools out and they changed a few o'rings and back up rings and seals and and pretty much went through the whole control valve and they also went through the whole electrical side of the ACS system and have said that everything is ok. They came up with the only thing that it could be is that it is bypassing into the lift spool causing the lift arms to raise. So thats why they are saying it is a crack in the control valve. If the actuaters aren't calibrated, could you tell me what the procedure is for this. A while back I had bobcat come out on site one day and they did calibrate the actuaters, but only whith their laptop computer. Is that the only way to calibrate them!

Latest posts