S150 Ops + Maint Manual

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Fitzy

The S150, '09 model, serial no A3L130002, didn't come with an Operation and Maintenance manual. Sorry to ask the obvious, but where's the best place to get one at a reasonable cost? And now for a really, really dumb question. How do you put a clear line after a paragraph? I've tried using the enter key, it looks fine until you go to the preview mode, then the line/space disappears?

OldMachinist

The dealer is likely going to be the best place to get the manual but instead of getting the operators manual just spend a little more and get the service manual. There is one on Ebay right now for $75 but I think the dealer is going to be right around the same price.
To get paragraphs go to your profile and at the bottom of the page check the "Use HTML editor" box.

OP
OP
F

Fitzy

The dealer is likely going to be the best place to get the manual but instead of getting the operators manual just spend a little more and get the service manual. There is one on Ebay right now for $75 but I think the dealer is going to be right around the same price.
To get paragraphs go to your profile and at the bottom of the page check the "Use HTML editor" box.
Thank's for the info on the service manual. I'll look into it.
And thanks also for the HTML info.