s150 hour meter panel says "door" arms won't lift

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

clydesdale

Anybody run into this before. I can't figure out which wire is faulty. I bought it used and it has been working fine. The panel just started displaying this. It seems like an orange and green colored 2 wire loom is the culprit. Anybody run into this?

JDWY

Maybe this is comparing apples to oranges, but when my hydraulics wouldn't work on my New Holland it turned out to be a defective micro switch on the door. If yours has that same safety feature maybe that's your problem?

reaperman

Obviously, the computer thinks your door is open. Dumb question, but do you have the door on the machine or is it off. Or better question is did you unplug the door sensor plug so the machine thinks the door is off and wont cause the code error.

tawilson1152

What did you find out was your problem? I have the same problem with an S-185.
I've bad the.same problem with my S250 for a few years now. I believe it's a moisture issue in the panel. I turn the headlights on when it starts and the heat warms up the panel and it goes away. There is a 2 wire plug into the panel behind the headlight I can remove and the warning is disabled but the headlight trick always works for me.