s130 BICS fault

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

nasty203

Gday Guys new to the forum but hopeing someone can help me i have a 2005 s130 with a faulty BICS panel. To access the fault codes you press the light button for 2 seconds but for some reason my light button does not work. i cant even turn the lights on so therefore i cant get any fault codes, as the button is electronic its hard to tell if it is working or not. Is there anything electronic that may be causing this fault. or is it a matter of replaceing the entire control panel. Cheers Wayne

skidsteer.ca

Tough to say, call a few dealers, mine coughed up a used panel with a fault that was removed on warranty, but they let me have it for testing purposes when I was having temp guage problems.
Ken

Miker67

Tough to say, call a few dealers, mine coughed up a used panel with a fault that was removed on warranty, but they let me have it for testing purposes when I was having temp guage problems.
Ken
I recently had mine acting the same way. Dealer told me that machines that sit out exposed all the time with no windows/doors the panels get wet and go out. I broke down and replaced it and all my problems went away. Same symptoms BICS Faults, No hour meter, no lights. New Panel, all is well at least for me.

Latest posts