S-300 no power in lifting function.

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Eston62

I have S-300, high flow, two speed, bucket positioning. Main hydraulic valve were changed and there is a problem that no power in lift system when lifting up. Fluid lewel correct, lift cylinders are new. Other functions are working correctly. Main pressure 210 bar. The valves, working with lift system were taken out and checked if the springs are ok, valve seats are also clean and correct. Machine ser.number 531211668. Any ideas?

brdgbldr

Make sure all of the pedal linkages are tight and nothing is slipping or broken.

By main hydraulic valve do you mean the main relief valve? In which case did you have it adjusted? They can come turned down from the factory

OP
OP
E

Eston62

By main hydraulic valve do you mean the main relief valve? In which case did you have it adjusted? They can come turned down from the factory
By "main hydraulic valve" i mean "HYDRAULIC CONTROL VALVE", sorry. The main relief valve is not always adjusted. Anyway, i was forced to check it because of this problem. I installed hydraulic control valve back into the machine yesterday. I also checked carefully if the hoses are installed correctly.

River Fluid Power

By "main hydraulic valve" i mean "HYDRAULIC CONTROL VALVE", sorry. The main relief valve is not always adjusted. Anyway, i was forced to check it because of this problem. I installed hydraulic control valve back into the machine yesterday. I also checked carefully if the hoses are installed correctly.
Why did you need to change the hydraulic control valve? Did this problem occur after that or before? I would try running the tilt when using the lift to see if there was power to the lift under that condition.

OP
OP
E

Eston62

First of all, sorry for my English, it's a bit "faulty".
Why was the hydraulic control valve replaced? It was the customer's request because the customer thought it was worn out. The customer is king you know :D .
After the change, the hydraulic oil pressure was also checked and it was 210 bar (recommended by the dealer). Since the lifting function still didn't have the power to lift the frame with half filled bucket up, I removed the valve from machine again, took the assembly completely apart. I checked all the holes, valves, seals, etc. I washed everything, blew through with compressed air. Finding nothing, I reassembled this valve. I mounted it on the machine. Checking the opening of the main safety valve is not a convenient process. I put a checkpoint between the hoses of the lift cylinders. From there it was very easy to check the opening moment of the main safety valve. I turned it to 230 bar. It seems to be fine now.

River Fluid Power

First of all, sorry for my English, it's a bit "faulty".
Why was the hydraulic control valve replaced? It was the customer's request because the customer thought it was worn out. The customer is king you know :D .
After the change, the hydraulic oil pressure was also checked and it was 210 bar (recommended by the dealer). Since the lifting function still didn't have the power to lift the frame with half filled bucket up, I removed the valve from machine again, took the assembly completely apart. I checked all the holes, valves, seals, etc. I washed everything, blew through with compressed air. Finding nothing, I reassembled this valve. I mounted it on the machine. Checking the opening of the main safety valve is not a convenient process. I put a checkpoint between the hoses of the lift cylinders. From there it was very easy to check the opening moment of the main safety valve. I turned it to 230 bar. It seems to be fine now.
Sometimes you just need a little more pressure. đź‘Ť

Latest posts