S-130 Hydro oil cooler

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Bill9068

Hi everyone. New member here. I live in the midwest in southern Indiana. I own a 2004 Bobcat S130. Use mainly for my farm moving rock and road work on my driveway. Now to the issue, the hydraulic oil cooler rusted out and cannot be fixed. I need a new or used unit, part number is #6674150. Anyone have a line where I can find one? I would think this unit would fit multiple machines.

Tazza

Staff member
Have you talked to your local dealer? a new one may not be too nasty.
My S250 had a rusted out cooler, i used solver solder and plugged up all the holes. I gave it a sand blast, then welded what i could see. Put in water and used compressed air to find the ones i missed. Didn't take me too long, but got all the holes filled and coated it with lots of paint to stop any more rust. Been a good 10 years and not one leak.

OP
OP
B

Bill9068

Have you talked to your local dealer? a new one may not be too nasty.
My S250 had a rusted out cooler, i used solver solder and plugged up all the holes. I gave it a sand blast, then welded what i could see. Put in water and used compressed air to find the ones i missed. Didn't take me too long, but got all the holes filled and coated it with lots of paint to stop any more rust. Been a good 10 years and not one leak.
Thanks, I'm going to take mine to a radiator shop to see if its fixable. I found a used one online for about half price of a new one. I'll keep my original one if I get it fixed for a spare.