ROUNDER/PRIME MOVER LS75 HELP !!!!!

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Garygraham

hello all, just recently got a prime mover LS75. tilt and lift work as they should, however, drive/steer make a horrible squeal/whine when turning. also, i cant find any manuals for this thing online. any help is much appreciated.

flyerdan

Does it track forward and backwards equally and without undue noises? They do tend to be a bit noisier in a turn, just the nature of the beast. If there are any hydraulic screens or filters that haven't been cleaned / changed, you might want to address that, restrictions can cause some noises.
I've got the L600 and L1200 manuals that are readily available online, but found nothing for the LS75 either, chances are that one of the available ones will get you close enough for figuring out how they work.

edit: Here's a list of Prime Mover parts manuals from my last post in the manual thread. Knew I'd ran across some at some point.

Marten

Hello, I have the same question (specs of a LS75). See my introduction topic:
https://www.skidsteerforum.com/threads/new-member-from-the-netherlands.117021/
My biggest need is the lifting capacity and parts availability.
The reason to look for this one is that I already have a Prime Mover Backhoe. At present the Backhoe is attached to my Deutz D4006.
The Deutz can lift the backhoe easily, but I am wondering if the LS75 can lift it. The thing weighs about a 1000 pounds I think.
So looking for the specs: How much can it lift and what is the pump-capacity? The Deutz does about 5 - 6 gallons a minute.
Many thanks, Marten