right lever stuck

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Leeroy

Hey guy's I'm new to this site , I've been watching it for a bit and now need a question answered . I have a 2005 Bobcat 463 with the right control lever stuck towards the inside of the machine , every thing is working ok but the right lever cramps the right leg for room . I know that it should go back towards the outside of the machine but I can't get it freed up. The machine has less than 500 hrs. on it. Do I have to flip the cab and loosen a set bolt? The manual says to move the lever laterally with the engine off which I have done with no luck. Any suggestions?

OldMachinist

The right steering lever also controls the aux hydraulics. If your lever is moving side to side then the lock bolt has been removed. The lever should spring back to center unless the pivot bolt is corroded or the cable to the control valve is stuck.
Aux_hyd001.jpg

OP
OP
L

Leeroy

The right steering lever also controls the aux hydraulics. If your lever is moving side to side then the lock bolt has been removed. The lever should spring back to center unless the pivot bolt is corroded or the cable to the control valve is stuck.
Thanks for the info , I picked this machine up about a week ago and it didn't have a manual with it , just got one today but haven't had a chance to go through it.