Replacing main pump seal on 763

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Johnboy

I have the engine out and want to replace the seal on the hydrostatic pump. Is it possible to replace the seal without removing the pump since I have the engine out

Ollie#1977

East TN Country boy need to find out what is going on with my 751 F series bobcat. Seams like my hydraulics are as strong as they should be, when pushing dirt or lifting my machine bogs down and stalls out like it is losing pressure or power to the motor or the hydro pump isn't doing its job? Have changed hydro filter from a NAPA paperfilter to bobcat brand which is steel filler. Can anyone give me some advice and put me in the right direction on this issue? Thanks

brdgbldr

I have the engine out and want to replace the seal on the hydrostatic pump. Is it possible to replace the seal without removing the pump since I have the engine out
You could try. A lot of field work is done by removing as little as possible.

Worst case, you end up having to remove it.

brdgbldr

East TN Country boy need to find out what is going on with my 751 F series bobcat. Seams like my hydraulics are as strong as they should be, when pushing dirt or lifting my machine bogs down and stalls out like it is losing pressure or power to the motor or the hydro pump isn't doing its job? Have changed hydro filter from a NAPA paperfilter to bobcat brand which is steel filler. Can anyone give me some advice and put me in the right direction on this issue? Thanks
Sound like the governor may not be working.