read the lx665 seatbelt threads,but...

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

GEORGIANHUSKER

i get a seat belt light and loader won't crank. my seat has aged in the weather, so i put it on a switch and it was fine. a year later, similar situation; this time i replace seatbelt with one from messicks; still not cranking. put a switch on seatbelt wires and no change. Can crank in service mode but hydraulics stay locked, even if i switch to run mode while still running. what do i do next?

Tractormech

You need to check the plug that the seat belt and seat switch go to and see if there's voltage on one leg of it. If there's no power start with the fuses behind the cab.

Tractormech

CHECKED FUSES; ALL ARE GOOD. CAN'T TELL IF GETTING VOLTAGE; MY METER FLUCTUATES TOO MUCH. I GUESS I CAN REPLACE THE PLUG AND SEE IF THAT HELPS? ANY OTHER ADVICE?
The plug itself isn't your issue. I wanted you to unplug it and determine if there's 12 volts coming in to feed the seat and seat belt switch. With no power coming in it won't unlock the hydraulics. Check voltage again at the plug-you need to know for sure what you have there.