RC-60

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

kdmcon

Can any give a reason not to buy a RC-60? I am in the market for a machine and i cant seem to find a better track system. So if anybody has a better suggestion i would like to hear about it. Thanks

skidsteer.ca

Friday my wife had me stop at Deere Country to check on some deere toys for my boys, I ended up talking to a salesman about the rc 50 and 60. I like the idea that he presented that when a asv was to for a undercarriage that they would take your old stuff in on exchange for a complete rebuilt one for about $4k.
Which sounds alot better then what I'm hereing about Bobcat. They ended up quoting me 44k cdn on a rc 50 with heat, bucket, manual track tensioners, and 49K on a rc 60 with, bucket, heat, power QA, hyd track tensioners. AC add $4400
I'm sure these figures sound high to anyone in the US, was just wondering what figures you had.
I doubt I'll be buying one anytime soon, I just don't have the work to justify it, but I sure do like to stop and look.
Ken

bobcat_ron

Friday my wife had me stop at Deere Country to check on some deere toys for my boys, I ended up talking to a salesman about the rc 50 and 60. I like the idea that he presented that when a asv was to for a undercarriage that they would take your old stuff in on exchange for a complete rebuilt one for about $4k.
Which sounds alot better then what I'm hereing about Bobcat. They ended up quoting me 44k cdn on a rc 50 with heat, bucket, manual track tensioners, and 49K on a rc 60 with, bucket, heat, power QA, hyd track tensioners. AC add $4400
I'm sure these figures sound high to anyone in the US, was just wondering what figures you had.
I doubt I'll be buying one anytime soon, I just don't have the work to justify it, but I sure do like to stop and look.
Ken
The only reason I can think of why NOT to buy an ASV is I guess the smaller cab, if you like big cabs, then ASV is not the best, but they are really powerfull little machines for their lighter weight.

pyanke

The RC-60 is an amazing machine. I have run skid loaders all my life including Case, New Holland, John Deere and I personally own a Bobcat 763. My dad owns an RC-60 and I borrow it every chance I get instead of using my 763!

Blackhammer

Depends on who you ask. I love my asv RC-60 but it has been a pain. I have had the motor rebuild because of a blown head, the turbo replaced twice, the entire fuel sustem replaced, new fuel tank, bucket tilt cylinders, drive sprocket, battery, and a alternator. That all being said 90% was under warranty and the machine has 750 hr on it. the machine should have 1500 hours on it. But i have never run another machine that works like this RC-60. When it runs. I think I have finally fixed all the problems (knock on wood) and I would like to get one of the new PT-80s when things pick up.

Latest posts