Quik Way snow blade need cylinder specs

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

skidsteer.ca

Looking for replcement cylinders for a Model 35 quik way snow blade.
Does anyone know what the pin dia , bore and stroke would be for this plow?
Ken

jerry

I see a Kwik Way plow made in Sioux Falls Sd and they have a model 35 listed is that the same one?

jerry

I see a Kwik Way plow made in Sioux Falls Sd and they have a model 35 listed is that the same one?
Northern tool lists a hydraulic kit for Kwik way for $500 but no dimensions. No help so far.

bobbie-g

Northern tool lists a hydraulic kit for Kwik way for $500 but no dimensions. No help so far.
Ken, just saw this, sorry. I have a 4-way Quik Way snow blade, unsure of model. I'll get out tomorrow and measure the cylinders as best I can without hooking up and exercising them (both machines are in maintenance). I've had good luck calling Quik Way, they seem like a home-grown show with good-ole-boys/gals working there. Very helpful to me. :) ---RC

bobbie-g

Ken, just saw this, sorry. I have a 4-way Quik Way snow blade, unsure of model. I'll get out tomorrow and measure the cylinders as best I can without hooking up and exercising them (both machines are in maintenance). I've had good luck calling Quik Way, they seem like a home-grown show with good-ole-boys/gals working there. Very helpful to me. :) ---RC
Ken, I don't know what the model number for my Quik Way is. The cylinders that angle the blade side-to-side are about 2-1/8" OD, with a 1" rod. The cylinder housings are 10-3/4" long. The pins at each end look to be about 1/2" but I can't see 'em well without pulling one out. Lemme know if you need more info. :) ---RC

OP
OP
skidsteer.ca

skidsteer.ca

Ken, I don't know what the model number for my Quik Way is. The cylinders that angle the blade side-to-side are about 2-1/8" OD, with a 1" rod. The cylinder housings are 10-3/4" long. The pins at each end look to be about 1/2" but I can't see 'em well without pulling one out. Lemme know if you need more info. :) ---RC
Thanks for the effort, I never heard any more from the customer. He needed new rams for his but did not know how to measure things up... Lived far away. Ultimately not sure what happened. Maybe someone got a deal on a blade that needed hydraulics.
Ken