purchase

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

joner123

HI looking to purchase a skidsteer but bit hard to find so this is wy i am on hear to see if anyone has one or knows of someone that has one to sale.

mrbb

might help if you tell us where your located at, or willing to travel to to buy one(or have shipped_)
also might help if you say what sized machine your looking for, as well as the use of it
and heck, how about , are you looking for NEW machines (0-5 yrs old), LOW Hours??, HIGH Hours??
can be a huge difference in prices pending what machine, age, hours, size and so on!
SO< maybe list a budget??
should be a ton of skid steers for sale online , like the below links and many others! that can also help you find things locally or far away/

OP
OP
J

joner123

HI thanks for your reply 753 size mite just do it with some counter weights on, looking for it to move a lot of soil from front to back of house but it also needs to fit between a 1700 gap, in UK I have contacted a few people on eBay but most have been time wasters or wrong info scams etc. Looked on all local agricultural machine dealers and they will let me know if they get any in. Also been looking machine trader. So materials will be bulk bags sand. Patio slabs,cement blocks etc.

OP
OP
J

joner123

might help if you tell us where your located at, or willing to travel to to buy one(or have shipped_)
also might help if you say what sized machine your looking for, as well as the use of it
and heck, how about , are you looking for NEW machines (0-5 yrs old), LOW Hours??, HIGH Hours??
can be a huge difference in prices pending what machine, age, hours, size and so on!
SO< maybe list a budget??
should be a ton of skid steers for sale online , like the below links and many others! that can also help you find things locally or far away/

Thanks bit new to a forum didn't realise I could reply to you directly well i think that is what I am doing thanks.