Post Showing in Wrong Place

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

mllud

There was a thread moved from[ Bobcat General Repair] to [new holland ,general]yesterday. now when you post in new holland it shows as if I posted something in Bobcat general Repair. Its not a problem with me. Just letting you know. Mike

Tazza

Staff member
Thats probably the post i moved, there were 2 posts put in the bobcat section that were for a NH machine.

OP
OP
mllud

mllud

Thats probably the post i moved, there were 2 posts put in the bobcat section that were for a NH machine.
Tazza
I just made a post in New Holland. The post stayed in New Holland. It shows I made a post in Bobcat.General Repair. Not a problem for me. It might creat some confusion. Mike.

OP
OP
mllud

mllud

Tazza
I just made a post in New Holland. The post stayed in New Holland. It shows I made a post in Bobcat.General Repair. Not a problem for me. It might creat some confusion. Mike.
Its doing it when I respond to the same post you moved the other day. Mike

OP
OP
mllud

mllud

Yep, I see that... It shows you as the latest poster in General Repair.

thanks..
Goeffery
If it help . Thi may have been caused because. I wsa responding to the post when it was still in The Bobcat General Repair catagory. While I was typing my post Tassa was in the process of moving it to the proper catagory. New Holland ,General. When I finished typing my post and posted. The post was in new Holland and it showed up in The bobcat General Repair