please help with bobcat T200 right truck not moving

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

yellow350z

Hey guys anybody is a bobcat mechanic or know somebody ? im ready to pay for your knowledge but need someone to guide me to pin point my issue, im a mechanic my self, i removed and rebuilt my Deutz engine on this machine, but have zero clue about hydro systems on this machine, it starts and everything works but the right truck, its not locked up because it turns when i activate left track, i checked the linkage and its all good, lift and tilt works perfect also, can anyone help pin point my issue ??

flyerdan

Not familiar with the tracked machines, but you might have a look in the manual thread.
There should be a book for the T190 and T250, I'd imagine the troubleshooting guides would be quite similar.

OP
OP
Y

yellow350z

Not familiar with the tracked machines, but you might have a look in the manual thread.
There should be a book for the T190 and T250, I'd imagine the troubleshooting guides would be quite similar.
Hello everyone found my problem with my bobcat and my bobcat up and running, just want to follow up so if anyone have the same problem this was my problem, when you dismantle the drive motor there 2 plugs, its plug within the plug, 1 big external (you wont miss it cause its about 2 inches big) and other is smaller internal, when i took the external plug internal plug was just loose and completely came out, how i have no clue, all i did is i put it on lock tight this time so it does not come out and put the whole thing together and its great. what was happening is fluid entering the drive motor was bypassing without entering motor. So im very happy and its up and running like new again.

173rdABNVN

Hello everyone found my problem with my bobcat and my bobcat up and running, just want to follow up so if anyone have the same problem this was my problem, when you dismantle the drive motor there 2 plugs, its plug within the plug, 1 big external (you wont miss it cause its about 2 inches big) and other is smaller internal, when i took the external plug internal plug was just loose and completely came out, how i have no clue, all i did is i put it on lock tight this time so it does not come out and put the whole thing together and its great. what was happening is fluid entering the drive motor was bypassing without entering motor. So im very happy and its up and running like new again.
Glad you found your problem...russ