Parting out Bobcat 843 skid loader

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

HanSolo

Hydraulic pump assembly $1750 Isuzu motor $3250 Hydro-static drive motors $900 each Machine has good boom lift rams, bob-tach assembly, operator cab and many other parts. Will sell the whole machine for $4900.

TBigLug

need aux hyd controller with pigtails or complete harness for a 873F any help.
What year / serial number is your 843? I'm interested in prices on the LH panel that holds the ignition switch, rear door handle latch assembly and the alternator cover.

Tazza

Staff member
Serial number? I'm looking for a cab and lap bar for an 03 s300.
An 843 cab will be different, it didn't have the triangular head lights like the newer ones had.
Did your current one get burnt or was it squashed? i maanaged to straighten my S150 that fell off a truck and was twisted.

Barthski

An 843 cab will be different, it didn't have the triangular head lights like the newer ones had.
Did your current one get burnt or was it squashed? i maanaged to straighten my S150 that fell off a truck and was twisted.
Squashed. Severely. Straightened enough to use but had to do some cutting lol. Cab was push past and over left side loader arm. Anyone know any salvage yards in Minnesota/ North Dakota area?

arod51

I'm looking for help, I have a bobcat 843, one of the spools in the hydraulic control valve got bent and I can't find a replacement. It's the valve the lifts the arms.