Part # needed

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

BobcatKW

I have a blown seal on the main boom hydraulic piston, I need the seal replacement kit. It's a 2004 Bobcat 325 ser.# 234111839. Thanks for any help !

Tazza

Staff member
Take the parts to a hydraulic seal shop, they will be able to help, generally a lot cheaper than the dealer too.

OP
OP
B

BobcatKW

Take the parts to a hydraulic seal shop, they will be able to help, generally a lot cheaper than the dealer too.
Bobcat of Metro-Dade(Miami) finally returned my e=mails and are sending the seals for $72.00. All of the little boat/machinery places down here that handled all of this stuff have went out of biz in the last few years. So everything comes out of Miami (165 miles away)

Tazza

Staff member
Bobcat of Metro-Dade(Miami) finally returned my e=mails and are sending the seals for $72.00. All of the little boat/machinery places down here that handled all of this stuff have went out of biz in the last few years. So everything comes out of Miami (165 miles away)
That does make things a little harder.... At least you got in touch with them and have parts on the way.