Owatonna hydraulic valves

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

FXNELSON

I am looking to replace the hydraulic valves on my 441. I have parts numbers but they no longer make them. I am looking for something that will interchange will with the parts listed. Any help would be appreciated. 1. 170-33281 two spool control valve 2. 170-33433 one spool control (auxiliary) valve Or will pretty much any two spool and auxiliary valve that will match the mounting pattern work? Recommendations? Thanks. Ferrel

dvet

have you tried rebuilding the valves on your machine. unless the bores are really wore, the main thing in them is o-rings. usually your local hydraulic shop can provide them unless you have a good standard o-ring kit. It sounds like you have a parts manual, which should have a good break down of the valves. if you attempt to rebuild them, be sure to clean all parts thoroughly, reassembly with hydraulic oil, oil new parts with before assembly. mark all hydraulic lines and take photos. its worth the try. if you are any bit of mechanically inclined, you can do it! text me if you need help or you decide to try.

airductz

Did you find a spool valve or rebuild ? I actually need to do the same thing to my 441 my loader quit raising and lowering any help would be appreciated

Rmichiels30

Did you find a spool valve or rebuild ? I actually need to do the same thing to my 441 my loader quit raising and lowering any help would be appreciated
Hey I actually just got one and was curious how your aux hydraulics work. I know it's the center pedal but my lines are capped and the pedal does not move at all

Latest posts