On-line info

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Tazza

Staff member
for A nice big hefty price. And yes they even charge for the parts books.......... why I don't know.
In the scheme of things, the price isn't that bad. When you do a lot of work on them, the book is worth its weight in gold.
You don't need to buy the parts guide though, the dealer is happy enough to fax you sections to aid in ordering parts. They won't fax you the entire book though :)
I don't dare do the math to work out how many $ i have tied up in parts/service manuals.... Covering 3 machines, 4th one still to order >.<

OldMachinist

In the scheme of things, the price isn't that bad. When you do a lot of work on them, the book is worth its weight in gold.
You don't need to buy the parts guide though, the dealer is happy enough to fax you sections to aid in ordering parts. They won't fax you the entire book though :)
I don't dare do the math to work out how many $ i have tied up in parts/service manuals.... Covering 3 machines, 4th one still to order >.<
I posted this in another thread today but I thought I'd also post it here. While looking around on the web for manuals I found this site http://bobcat.manuals-website.com/ I know nothing about them except for what is listed on their site and haven't used them. They state that for a one time $25 fee you can have lifetime access to the manuals they have listed. Hope this helps someone and if it does let us know.

OP
OP
C

Coldheart

I posted this in another thread today but I thought I'd also post it here. While looking around on the web for manuals I found this site http://bobcat.manuals-website.com/ I know nothing about them except for what is listed on their site and haven't used them. They state that for a one time $25 fee you can have lifetime access to the manuals they have listed. Hope this helps someone and if it does let us know.
Thanks for the info, I have checked a lot of manufacturer sites and so far have found only one that has most of the owners, parts and repair on their website for free.