Old school 643 - backhoe compatible

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Rolls912

I love my 643. It's been looked after and I only use it occasionally. I would love a backhoe attachment for the odd hole etc. Is this model compatible with the early bobcat backhoe attachments? Thanks

flyerdan

Bobcat should have a page that lists all of their attachments and what models they fit, might take a bit of digging to find it.
There is a quite active facebook group, Melroe Bobcat Owners of America that specialize in the older machines, they would know and have items for sale as well.

OP
OP
R

Rolls912

Bobcat should have a page that lists all of their attachments and what models they fit, might take a bit of digging to find it.
There is a quite active facebook group, =AZX10pVtC1LUHhqkKEv6aqqBGs3vr69Nug0GqHoyGoGlmIfdRClbIAhXoOcrspNDHBAOoOuBHFyDLPbzN2Ft92VXabYLwkgmVNO4s6kIQqua3OpNbP2o5wIkT6BqoZGeMCutNMChhG0jQ1HIc16YFQc6SMVS2cwmCzqYMnoKKiSngWu0JEWsWgSARpU3M_9QWJw&__tn__=-UC%2CP-R'] Melroe Bobcat Owners of America that specialize in the older machines, they would know and have items for sale as well.
Thanks. I had a look. It's a 901 unit. Can't work out if it's compatible on the bobcat site. Has anyone tried?

Davross22

I Aus I run a hughes backhoe attachment on my 643. I had to make up the lugs on the front of the machine and change the quick hitch frame. works real good for what it is.