Oil Filer for Takeuchi with AA-4JG1T Izuzu engine?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

JMacIV

Fresh out of the Marines after serving for 8 years and have started my own land clearing/grading/sod business however the machine I currently have has seen some better days. I've already done basic maintenance and have her running great(rats had chewed up a lot of wiring but I fixed all that)! However, I have not been able to change the oil filter because I can not find the correct size and the closest Takeuchi dealer is over an hour away from me. What brand and part number can I pick up from my local advance or auto zone that will fit properly and work as it is supposed to?

Tazza

Staff member
Are there any numbers on the filter? If so, you can call or look up on the internet for a replacement, generally you can find a suitable after market replacement.
I ssume you are talking about an engine oil filter? You can always call an isuzu engine dealer and ask what filter they use.

flyerdan

Are there any numbers on the filter? If so, you can call or look up on the internet for a replacement, generally you can find a suitable after market replacement.
I ssume you are talking about an engine oil filter? You can always call an isuzu engine dealer and ask what filter they use.
Baldwin has an excellent site with an electronic catalog that allows cross referencing or looking up by OEM.
On the red top menu bar go to applications > off highway > and select your make and model. It will return Balwin filters for that, and you can cross them to local brands.