no lift on 753

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

rchunter

They always say "it's who you know", so I've come to the gurus of skid steers! Ok, here's the problem:
753 F-series, electric hand controls only.
I have no lift. 1999-8 so I don't throw codes. I have replaced the hydraulic valve solenoid, no help. Then replaced the actuator to the tune of $860, no help. When I start, put seat bar down and hit interlock, I have all lights on BCIS. If I just use the tilt joystick, the bucket tilts as it should. The moment I move the lift joystick, valve light goes out and I have no tilt or lift. I have swapped the actuator harnesses and then the right (was tilt) joy stick will raise and lower but as soon as I try the left joystick I lose the valve light again. I have to shut off and restart to have another go at it. We've cleaned all harnesses, they looked really good anyhow. And I've always had drive through any of this. What you think?

brdgbldr

I'm guessing here (I'm having a little trouble picturing your explanation), but to me it seems you have a bad switch in your handle assembly.

OP
OP
R

rchunter

Took the control handle off and cleaned thoroughly, spose it could be faulty. Sorry for the lengthy explanation, but it's a very specific problem that happens each time following the sequence in my previous post. In very simple terms, it does not like when I try to lower the arms.

173rdABNVN

just a long shot here. My 863 started acting out, with No lift and tilt. Turned out to be a bad solenoid valve coil for BICS control valve, went ahead and replaced both and that solved the problem.$86.00 apiece russ