Newbie here - just saying hello !

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

M700man

I suppose this just illustrates how poor my search skills are, as I just found this site, as a link, on Lawnsite.com ! Thanks to that poster and especially Geoffery(hope I spelled that right) for starting this forum. I have searched off and on for over 3 years hoping to find a site dedicated to skidsteers. My experience is with the older Bobcats and I know that most of you guys have the high dollar new ones. However, very interested in all of the posts, new or old machines. Currently have a 742 and a "Farmboy" but, have had several M700's, 720's. My use is mostly personal, but I do some trash cleanup (abandoned lots, empty rental houses,etc.) from time to time. I built a grapple rake which is well suited to filtering out the soil and also works real well clearing brush. I am currently considering expansion and I realize that I will need a later model machine with higher flow to run most attachments. Anyhow, hope to be able to contribute, but be warned, I like to ask questions !!! (lol). Thanking everyone in adavance for their patience and understanding. John

skidsteer.ca

Welcome John There are a wide range of users here with all types and ages of equipment, though bobcats around the 90 and newer vintage are the most common. Regards Ken

Tazza

Staff member
Welcome John There are a wide range of users here with all types and ages of equipment, though bobcats around the 90 and newer vintage are the most common. Regards Ken
Yes yes, welcome!
As for you asking lost of questions, thats what this site is for. Everyone here is happy to provide information on all aspects of skid steers, from repair, to operation. Ask away!