New tracks for a T250

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Ironmule

I'm going to be in the market for a new set of shoes pretty soon. I have searched the forum for answers but opinions change as much as I change my underwear and so do rubber compounds for product improvement. What is the best track for the money? I looked at a few on eBay and at this time I'm just shopping but when I get ready I will need them. What should I avoid and what should I look for? I stay in the dirt mostly and some mud clearing land and speading dirt. I live in LA so I have a warm climate. I just purchased my first T250 and the tracks have cracks between the treads like they are dry rotted. I'm not in business yet but I bought it to do side work and for my own personal use so I dont use it all day every day. Any help would be appeciated. Chris

mrdeere1959

12" bobcat track $1541.00 18" $1708.60 18" earth force (bobcat's discount brand) $ 1234.90

Fishfiles

I would buy OEM Bridgestone tracks , the aftermarket Earth Force , Tija , Solideals and all the others are a few dollars less but all give you a lot less hours of use ,I have changed out quit a few hundred tracks and say this from experience , I don't know if all the dealers have the same pricing I live in La also , Duhon Machinery has two locations , one in St Rose and one in Layfette , as of lately the prices on OEM tracks has come down dramtically and there is not much difference between after market and OEM , seems to me the quailty of the rubber is much better on the Bridgestones , I have never had to ask for warranty on Bridgestone , can't say the same for the others , you should see the mountain of bad tracks behind the local Solideal dealers building here

Latest posts