new to your forum

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

WebbCo

Hello fellow skid steer friends! My name Mark, I have been in the Bobcat parts business for over 10 years, currently I am the parts manager at a large Bobcat dealership in Utah. Cant say I have seen many dealer employees on this forum, (maybe Im sticking my neck out) oh well. I work for a great dealership and feel maybe I can contribute to your site from time to time. One thing I know for sure is Tires, after selling some of the top brands on the market I can honestly say that the line of tires we currently sell is top notch but kinda hard to find. Check out their site if you have a fast connection and click contruction and then skid steer tires. www.supergrip.net PS great site!

owensge

Mark welcome to the site! We're glad to have more Bobcat folks here.... Your insight and experience will definitely enhance our knowledge base...

skidsteer.ca

Mark welcome to the site! We're glad to have more Bobcat folks here.... Your insight and experience will definitely enhance our knowledge base...
Welcome
I wish more people on Bobcats inside track were in our forum. We will be looking forward to hearing from you.
Ken

farmboy55

Welcome
I wish more people on Bobcats inside track were in our forum. We will be looking forward to hearing from you.
Ken
Welcome Mark, glad to have a inside guy here for us to pick his brain and get those good deals. Let me get off here and start om my list. !!!!! Anyway good to have a Bobcat guy here. dennis

Tazza

Staff member
Welcome Mark, glad to have a inside guy here for us to pick his brain and get those good deals. Let me get off here and start om my list. !!!!! Anyway good to have a Bobcat guy here. dennis
Hehe, i should start a list too! See if you can work your magic with our local dealer ;)
Glad to have another Bobcat employee here, we have had 2 others that i can remember that lurked around here. I haven't seen either of then around for quite a while now.....
As for tyres, i was cheap. I got a full set for $380 AUD from a buddy that works for a tyre shop. The genuine ones that Bobcat bring in really are much better, but for the work i do these will probably out last me!. So i was told from a buddy that works as a sales rep with Bobcat, they bring tyres in by the container load!!

OP
OP
WebbCo

WebbCo

Hehe, i should start a list too! See if you can work your magic with our local dealer ;)
Glad to have another Bobcat employee here, we have had 2 others that i can remember that lurked around here. I haven't seen either of then around for quite a while now.....
As for tyres, i was cheap. I got a full set for $380 AUD from a buddy that works for a tyre shop. The genuine ones that Bobcat bring in really are much better, but for the work i do these will probably out last me!. So i was told from a buddy that works as a sales rep with Bobcat, they bring tyres in by the container load!!
As for the tire thing yes, I do bring them in by the container also, they are not bobcat branded however, its because of the Supergrip line of tires that the bobcat brand has become better...I have worked with the factory on this for 7 years, but the Supergrips still are better. One type of tire the BRUTE L5 (similar to Galaxy Hulk and Titan HE) has an depth of 1 inch 5/8 eights! I even had a guy bring me back a worn out brute tire and I thought he was going to toss it at us but he just wanted us to know what an 1200+ hour plus tire looked like....we now keep it for a display with his company name on it! The tires have been so good that we sell to tire retailes too, like...Big O, TDS, American Car care, Discount...etc Currently tire sales are selling around 230k each year. As for the lists....parts guys are often thought of as service people too, its kinda like doing brain surgery over the phone!!!! Thanks for the welcome! Mark

Tazza

Staff member
As for the tire thing yes, I do bring them in by the container also, they are not bobcat branded however, its because of the Supergrip line of tires that the bobcat brand has become better...I have worked with the factory on this for 7 years, but the Supergrips still are better. One type of tire the BRUTE L5 (similar to Galaxy Hulk and Titan HE) has an depth of 1 inch 5/8 eights! I even had a guy bring me back a worn out brute tire and I thought he was going to toss it at us but he just wanted us to know what an 1200+ hour plus tire looked like....we now keep it for a display with his company name on it! The tires have been so good that we sell to tire retailes too, like...Big O, TDS, American Car care, Discount...etc Currently tire sales are selling around 230k each year. As for the lists....parts guys are often thought of as service people too, its kinda like doing brain surgery over the phone!!!! Thanks for the welcome! Mark
Thats an awfull lot of tyres!!
If you sell that many they have to be good.
I agree about the parts people, you call up and ask for a dohicky for a 743, it attaches to the thingimebob (i'm sure both of those are spelt really bad, but you get the idea). Most times they can work out exactly what you are after.