New to this forum. Help needed LS185b

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Jelcoat

Hello, I am a new member of this forum and hope someone can help me fix this problem.
I have a 2006 LS185b with 2000+- hrs on it. I have had the machine for over 10 years. I have put about 1200 of the 2000 hours on it during my ownership. I do most of the maintenance and repairs myself.
Approximately 500 hrs ago the hydraulic brake engaged randomly and made a quick squeal sound. The machine came to an ubrupt stop. The engine continued to run. The bucket tilt and lift continued working. There were no warning lights lit up on the dash. I disengaged the seat belt and the corroisponding light and the brake dash lights came on. I then reengaged the seatbelt which turned off the seatbelt light. I pushed the brake release button and the brake light turned off. The machine functioned properly and did so except for this problem reoccuring randomly, a total of 3 or 4 times over the next 500 hours.
It happened again several weeks ago when I was plowing snow and it has been occuring more and more frequently to the point where I am sometimes limited to only a few feet of travel before it acts up and I will have to preform the reset procedure multiple times in order to limp the machine back in the warm shop to work on it.
I should mention that the Hi setting of the two speed transmission stopped working at some point during the past two weeks as well. I thought that it might be the coil on the 2 speed hydraulic valve that could have been the cause of the problem. At that point seeing as I had the seat assembly removed and the belly panels removed I purchased and installed the following items: 1. Seat belt wiring harness, 2. Seat presence switch, 3. Two speed hydraulic coil and 4. Parking brake hydraulic coil.
Changing out these parts did not fix the 2 speed or brake problem. At this point all I can think of to do next is to either change the diode(s), or remove and inspect the hydraulic 2 speed and brake valve assemblies or possibly replace the pricy EIC.
I am now getting pretty frustrated and feel that I might be overlooking somerthing.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Jelcoat