new to me s590 with issues

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Robert18t

hello all im new hear and i just bought a 2015 S590. its for personal use around my property. machine runs good but a few areas of concern i need help with. 1) first is is had joystick controls and hand foot controls. the joysticks work correctly. when switched to the foot controls its not working correctly. the right foot toe will tilt the bucket down easily, but is very hard on the heel side to tilt up, slow. the left foot heel or toe will not operate the boom lift. ive sprayed the mechanicals with PB blast and freed them up, its almost like they are still locked and the linkage wont move. no error codes. 2) the parking brake switch doesn't light up or seem to work. either position and the machine will move. when the lap bar is lifted however it will not unless lowered and traction lock override is pressed. thanks for any help in pointing me in the right direction on testing out components to eliminate. im hoping its simple because i do not like the joystick controls. i would prefer the foot.

flyerdan

If you don't have a book for it, there should be one for a S650 in the manual thread. I know it's not the same, but they should be similar enough that the troubleshooting procedures work.