new to me C238

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

CMC76

New machine for me, new forum. I generally join forums when i buy a truck or in this case equipment. I just picked up a 2011 C238 today that i will be using on some property i own. Mainly light grading, hauling logs with a grapple. general light construction. Ill give a quick rundown, and then to my few questions, hopefully no to longwinded. Machine is overall pretty clean, has been backed into a few things, so ill be doing some touch up. - One of the plastic pieces ( i would have never expected plastic ) that is above and to the left of the rear access door is cracked. is this a NH only replacement? -The interior is pretty loaded, heated seat, full hvac, radio. It needs a good cleaning, but i also need to learn a few things. - The radio is static on all channels, needs an antenna im guessing, but there is a plug port to the right of it, is this for an aux input? -when operating the hand throttle, the pedal throttle will need to be pulled up by foot to go back to idle. Is there a return spring, grease fitting? or likely just mud in there? - one of the light housings is cracked and needs to be replaced, finding it no problem. But is there an upgrade for better lighting? can i pull power for an LED lightbar from this lead as well? Im sure allot of this stuff will be in the manual, which i need to pick up. but any other help or advice is appreciated. thanks