New to Forum

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

NH LX465

Hi all new to the forum i have a New Holland LX465 skid steer i was using it to spread some millings and when i got into the pile it stopped moving and the bucket or levers didn't work and then stopped running. didn't hear any noise of anything breaking ect... but there is no fuel flowing the inline filter had no fuel in it checked fuel lvl full the hydrostatic oil is full and the motor oil is full as well any help would be great thanks in advance

almost forgot there is a code i am guessing and it beeps F 03 is what shows up in the window

Last edited:
most often in the motor area, the oem fuse holder is weak, I place a drop of solder on the fuse blades (file flat) so they fit tighter

OP
OP
N

NH LX465

Ok checked ALL the fuses and relays in motor and cab area all good i also checked the fuel pump and it is not working bought a new one waiting for it to get here will keep you up to date when i get it replaced thanks for the help

OP
OP
N

NH LX465

Hey everyone UPDATE i replaced the fuel pump now it runs but shuts down after about 30 sec to a min running and the hydraulic light blinks and a beeping go's off i checked the hydro oil it is full also checked the charge switch for it seem good and checked the wires to the eic and they seem good so trying to figure what my next step is to be any help would be gret and thanks for all the help so far