New owner-auxillary control

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

RAD

I have a 763. Is there a manual that will explain how the aux control function. I have a broom. grapple bucket and snow plow. When using any of these the control button(top of the handle) on the right lever do not seem to have any consistent control of the accessories. The snow plow goes to the left and stays there, when I try to move it to the right it moves to the right but then goes right back to the left position.

bremery

Sounds like you are using the trigger (activated by your pointer finger) which can latch on. Without knowing what series machine you have I can only guess. You should only need the thumb switch to control the plow.

Tazza

Staff member
Sounds like you are using the trigger (activated by your pointer finger) which can latch on. Without knowing what series machine you have I can only guess. You should only need the thumb switch to control the plow.
Its possible you have a problem with you aux hydraulic stems. When it moves one way it should stay there. I gues its possible one is slightly stuck open allowing oil to try and puch the plow blade back the wrong way.....
How fast does this happen? I'm windering if you could have bad seals in the ram on the plow allowing it to move. Does it only move back when pushing snow or when its sitting still?

OP
OP
R

RAD

Its possible you have a problem with you aux hydraulic stems. When it moves one way it should stay there. I gues its possible one is slightly stuck open allowing oil to try and puch the plow blade back the wrong way.....
How fast does this happen? I'm windering if you could have bad seals in the ram on the plow allowing it to move. Does it only move back when pushing snow or when its sitting still?
It moves back right away. It happens really fast, fast enough that I can not turn the pump off in time to stop it. I should have a the full model # latter today if that will help.

OP
OP
R

RAD

It moves back right away. It happens really fast, fast enough that I can not turn the pump off in time to stop it. I should have a the full model # latter today if that will help.
All he could find is *512261518* serial maybe indicates series? Is there a way to translate to a series? I called Bobcat and they said there is no series letter associated with that serial number. It only show that it is a 2002 model 763

OP
OP
R

RAD

All he could find is *512261518* serial maybe indicates series? Is there a way to translate to a series? I called Bobcat and they said there is no series letter associated with that serial number. It only show that it is a 2002 model 763
I talked to the local Bobcat dealer and they said they originally sold it ans it is a series "g"

Tazza

Staff member
I talked to the local Bobcat dealer and they said they originally sold it ans it is a series "g"
The only thing i can think to test is to lift the cab, remove the coils to the aux hydraulic stems. Find the one that operates the plow and only put that coil on. See if the blade moves back, If it does, you have a stem issue that is slightly open causing it to swing back.

Latest posts