New member. Gehl skidsteer problems.

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Jcf32000

Hello, my names Joe. New member here searching for help. I have a gehl rt165 track loader. Very happy with it. Used mainly for my firewood business as a loader of logs and split wood. But also do brush hogging , snowblower, moving stone too. Recently I've been getting error codes about the dpf system. 1st time the dealer had me send all the codes and never heard back from them ! But the codes went away . 3 weeks later it did it again. Talked to dealer and they instructed a forced regen. That worked for a week. . Now its throwing error codes and went into limp mode today. But if you shut it off for a little while it starts up normally. The code says " dpf differential pressure sensor fault ( low voltage) " . The dealer says they need to see it but I can't make an appointment. I need to drop it off and leave it and they may get to it in 3-4 weeks! I use it daily and can not leave it for 3 plus weeks hoping they'll look at it. Im going to call another dealership tomorrow , that's quite a bit further away, and see if they can at least schedule an appointment. Figured I'd try a forum as I've learned lots about other toys on them. Atvs, golfcarts chainsaws etc. Thanks
Joe