New Member from Kansas

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

04T190

Hello everyone, I am new to the forum but have used this as a great resource to gain some knowledge on a recently purchased 04 T190. I bought it mainly for doing.. well just about anything I can think of that my back doesn't want to. I sell firewood on the side and it is great for moving big logs for processing wood. Spreading rock, pushing snow, ect. I consider myself more of a weekend warrior in terms of skid steer use mainly because of time, but I have a pretty good operator/mechanic background having worked on a farm pretty much my entire adolescent and adult life. I currently only have a couple attachments for my unit right now but I am sure that list will grow. There are a few questions I have about my unit that I look forward to getting answered. Its great to be able to have a place to go for advice instead of having to rely on the dealer. Skidsteerforum.com is now part of my favorites bar!

Tazza

Staff member
Welcome to the forum!
You will fine a lot more things to do with your machine, i have done things with mine that i never thought possible. The trick is, to know your limits to keep yourself safe.