New Holland LS190 Wont Start out of safety mode??

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Fabric8r

Need Help figuring out Non start problem. I was using the skidsteer for a little while. its ben running fine. im guessing i did to much bouncing around in it. I shut it off. then it wouldnt start back up. it just made a click noise and would not crank. after looking around. I noticed a pinch plug had come loose from the starter. i pushed the plug back on after tightening the crimp of it. Then it Would Crank but not start. I put it in the bypass mode. and it starts right up. ive tried to let it run for a while then go back to regular mode. but it just wont fire. it just cranks. Im guessing its not the seat belt or seat pressure switch. Because when i sit in the seat all the Dash lights come on. and when i plug the seat belt in the seat belt light goes out. I am Getting a flashing Parking brake light? i cant remember if this was like this befor or not? Ive looked at the parking brake but dont see whare it would make a switch. i have checked all the fuses they look ok. Is it possible when that wire came off the starter it messed up one of the starter relays? Thanks, Scott

OP
OP
F

Fabric8r

Sorry Its A LS190. i cant figure out how to edit post.
I Got it running, unfortunatly im not 100% sure what it was. But im thinking it was Dirty or loose fuse in the fuse box on top of the cab. I took all fuses out and cleaned it up with electrical contact cleaner and it is working. I also unpluged seat and seat belt switch and re pluged them in. But I don't think that was the problem cause the dash indicated them working. before i cleaned the fuses and block up, It did it a second time... crank and would not start. I played with the fuses and it started right up. so thats when i Cleaned up the fuse block really good. Hope this helps someone in the future! If a moderater reads this could you please chang the heading to LS190.