New Holland LS 170 Accessory Hydraulic

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

GoEagles

Hi all, new guy here. I inherited a New Holland LS 170 from my father. The problem I ran into is how to power the accessory hydraulics (backhoe & snowblower). I am missing the electrical cord that connects the skidsteer to the implement.

Below is what I believe to be the connection to the skidsteer. Its located outside the cab above the door. Is this the accessory hydraulic electrical plug I need to use?

I was expecting a different type of plug.

I'm confused by the parts diagrams. Looks like there are multiple types of plugs. I'm thinking 86509500 might be the part # for the cord?

Appreciate any help. Thanks!

ls170 plug.jpg

GVations

Hi all, new guy here. I inherited a New Holland LS 170 from my father. The problem I ran into is how to power the accessory hydraulics (backhoe & snowblower). I am missing the electrical cord that connects the skidsteer to the implement.

Below is what I believe to be the connection to the skidsteer. Its located outside the cab above the door. Is this the accessory hydraulic electrical plug I need to use?

I was expecting a different type of plug.

I'm confused by the parts diagrams. Looks like there are multiple types of plugs. I'm thinking 86509500 might be the part # for the cord?

Appreciate any help. Thanks!

View attachment 5258
I'm pretty sure that's the cigarette lighter" / power supply. Was looking to plug in my phone while plowing and ordered one for my l185. It's European size plug or something so had to get the adapter to plug in usb.