New here

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Butters

Hello, I just bought a 1997 Bobcat 751-C with the Peugot engine from a coworker's husband. It only has 365 hours and has been kept in a barn. My main goal is to get the dust cleaned off or it and the oils and filters changed. Under the dust and bird droppings it looks new. He only used it lightly around his farm and I am planning on doing the same for now.

Tazza

Staff member
Sterclan is Jeff.
Welcome, there is alot of good reading here, you can search by topic to narow things down.
Regards
Ken
Welcome to the forum.
Make sure you take good care of the engine, these engines are very expensive to repair. Watch your coolant level and hoses and you should be fine.
They are very good machine.

OP
OP
B

Butters

Welcome to the forum.
Make sure you take good care of the engine, these engines are very expensive to repair. Watch your coolant level and hoses and you should be fine.
They are very good machine.
Thanks for the heads up. It is going to be super cold here tomroow so I am going to go over it pretty well (in a heated shop). I am changing all of the major filters, air, oil, fuel, hydraulic. I am also replacing the engine oil and coolant. Anything else, please advise. Thanks!

sterlclan

Thanks for the heads up. It is going to be super cold here tomroow so I am going to go over it pretty well (in a heated shop). I am changing all of the major filters, air, oil, fuel, hydraulic. I am also replacing the engine oil and coolant. Anything else, please advise. Thanks!
Sorry about the confusion I use firefox for some speed and html wont work so the posts turn into one long paragraph Ill try to put some space next time to avoid any confusion. Jeff

OP
OP
B

Butters

Sorry about the confusion I use firefox for some speed and html wont work so the posts turn into one long paragraph Ill try to put some space next time to avoid any confusion. Jeff
Thanks, Jeff. I understand now. I am off to the shop to tear into this thing!