New from ga

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Robbiem

Hello all, I've been looking for a good site for skidsteer discussion, there's a lot less information out there than other topics I'm interested in. I had a Thomas T173hl for a while that I got from my neighbor. I didn't like not being able to get parts for it. Also it had the v2203b engine my neighbor had created a mess putting a ford 3 wire alternator on it. Overcharging, not charging, even with a new factory alt and volt reg I couldn't get to charge right. After that I bought my current machine. It's a 2006 Deere CT322, I've had it for about a year now. Did a full service and I am in the middle of replacing all the pins and bushings in the front. Waiting on new ones, I was really relieved for all the old ones to come out pretty easily. The tracks are about 30%, I am trying to decide between going back with 13" or switching to the 16" tracks. Historically I usually say bigger is better. I do side jobs with it sometimes but don't really advertise, just friends and family. Mostly just use it around the house. I wouldn't mind stepping it up though. I have the urge to upgrade to a pilot comtrol high flow machine just because they are cooler. Probably don't need it though. Anyway I hope to be able to find some good info here and also help others if I can.

6brnorma

It said error on the other one didn't think it posted.
No worries Robbiem…..welcome to the site. The owner is working on an upgrade so maybe some of these issues will be worked out in the future. Is it too early to mention the Alabama game?

Tazza

Staff member
No worries Robbiem…..welcome to the site. The owner is working on an upgrade so maybe some of these issues will be worked out in the future. Is it too early to mention the Alabama game?
Welcome to the site.
Sounds like you have a bit of work to do, but it's worth it.

lfutrell

Welcome to the site.
Sounds like you have a bit of work to do, but it's worth it.
Welcome from western Kentucky, I too have a CT322 and love it. If you are thinking about going to the wide tracks consider how wide your bucket is. mine is just the width of the tracks.