New Caterpillar Compact Track Loader Webcast

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

gdmason76

Hey everyone, Hey guys, I am not sure how many of you would be interested in taking part in a webcast from Caterpillar, but here is a link to register for a webcast to hear from the product experts & customers who have already put these new machines to work. I am from Caterpillar and I saw this earlier and I was very impressed with the content and I thought I would share it. Direct Link to Webcast registration: http://event.netbriefings.com/event/.../register.html Cat.com site with link to registration: http://www.cat.com/cda/layout?m=236362&x=7 Hope all is well with everyone!!! Cheers, Me

mdterp

i don't think a web cast is going to help the poor image Caterpiller has with their MTL problems. New steel undercarrige or not I would never have one.

Tazza

Staff member
I apologize for my negitive post.
Everyone has a right to believe what they want, you don't like CAT which is fine, others love them *waves to Bobcat_Ron*. I personally have never operated anything other than Bobcat so i can't say good or bad things about the other brands. CAT isn't big over here, its mainly Bobcat and Toyota. I know a guy that will only ever own a Toyota, he despises Bobcat. Others think the opposite.

mdterp

Everyone has a right to believe what they want, you don't like CAT which is fine, others love them *waves to Bobcat_Ron*. I personally have never operated anything other than Bobcat so i can't say good or bad things about the other brands. CAT isn't big over here, its mainly Bobcat and Toyota. I know a guy that will only ever own a Toyota, he despises Bobcat. Others think the opposite.
Just didn't want DigDeep to get his panties in a bunch. It not htat i don't like caterpiller, alot of people have lost a lot of money with there mtls machines

bobcat_ron

Just didn't want DigDeep to get his panties in a bunch. It not htat i don't like caterpiller, alot of people have lost a lot of money with there mtls machines
I read some article from a magazine regarding the new CTL's, they were tooting their horn, almost makes you think that this is an entirely new concept, when all Cat had to do was say "A new Undercarriage system that meets/exceeds Industry Standards".
But there are a surprising amount of loyal MTL owners that will never go back to the "industry standard" again, I am on the fence however.