New Bobcat Owner

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

DakotaSkid

Hello everyone. I just purchased a Bobcat 632. It is in pretty good shape. It has 1600 hours on it. I was wondering if anyone on here has a pdf of the manual for it? I really don't need one at this time but I always like to have a manual on hand if something arises. This site looks like a great resource and I am looking forward to learning more from other Bobcat owners.

OP
OP
D

DakotaSkid

Looks like I made a rookie mistake already by posting in this area. Sorry, I did not see the Bobcat section and posted in "All Other Brands". Also, doesn't look like there's a way to delete one's own posts on here.

skidsteer.ca

Looks like I made a rookie mistake already by posting in this area. Sorry, I did not see the Bobcat section and posted in "All Other Brands". Also, doesn't look like there's a way to delete one's own posts on here.
No worrys one of the mods will move the post if need be, and we can edit for you or help with pictures too if you like.
Not sure if we have a manual for that but OM should chime in soon, he'll know.
Welcome a board.
Skidsteer.ca

OP
OP
D

DakotaSkid

Shoot me your email address and I can help you out with all the 632 model manuals.
thanks hp0617 it would be appreciated. how do I shoot you my email address? post it in this thread, or is there a way to send private messages on here. Sorry about not getting back to you, I missed the email that informed me of your post, and I just found it while cleaning out my in box.