Near new Bobcat E17 no right track drive

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

KiwiNZ

G'day from New Zealand.
I have a near new 2022 Bobcat E17 excavator with only 8 hours on the clock.
Although it was good for the first hour or so I now have almost no right track drive in forward or reverse, the left track is fine. I'd guess 20% right track drive compared to 100% left track drive.
I've checked the obvious such as pedal/lever travel and end stops and elevated the excavator and run both tracks in Rabbit mode FWD/REV and opposing for 5-10 minutes in case it was an air bubble.
The dual right track valve is receiving full UP/DOWN movement from the levers.
The supplier is a parallel importer and not a Bobcat service agent, he says he's never had that problem before and after talking to the factory in the UK they think it 'might' be the main pump, so a replacement is being sent from the UK, goodness only knows how long that will take to get to NZ.
I'm not convinced it is the pump as everything else hydraulic is fine, it will be a right pain if after several weeks the pump turns up then a week later they come cross country to fix it, and it doesn't.
Can anyone offer any insight as to what would cause low power on one Bobcat E17 drive track but not the other.
Cheers KiwiNZ

Piler

Hi, If you can get hold of the hydraulic diagram and find a engineer to decipher it, it may be that each track is fed from opposite sides of the spool and some adjustment is needed Where the feed comes off the spool to the tracks
Mark

Latest posts