Mustang 2074 just bought 2 questions

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

latemodel7

Bought a mustang 2074 2002 with 507 hrs on it... need to know what the right steering control controls it moves for and aft and left and right also marked B-N-A-Ad ? and the other question sometimes when you got to use the foot controls they won't move is there possible a switch on the panel that isn't right ? any help would be greatly appreciated.

SkidRoe

The left and right movement on the right stick would be for the auxiliary hydraulics. A & B refers to the ports energized in those positions. N is for Neutral. Ad means "Port A Detented", locking the flow on Port A for running attachments like a backhoe, etc.
There is likely a safety lock out on the pedals that requires certain safety switches to be tripped before they will move. These switches could be on the seat, the seat bar (if fitted), the seatbelt, etc.
HTH - SR

OP
OP
L

latemodel7

The left and right movement on the right stick would be for the auxiliary hydraulics. A & B refers to the ports energized in those positions. N is for Neutral. Ad means "Port A Detented", locking the flow on Port A for running attachments like a backhoe, etc.
There is likely a safety lock out on the pedals that requires certain safety switches to be tripped before they will move. These switches could be on the seat, the seat bar (if fitted), the seatbelt, etc.
HTH - SR
thanks for the reply, the hydraulics locking is still a problem, it is not all the time but way to often they will lock and all I can do is let the machine set and come back to it. they just lock the safety bar was bypassed when I got the machine as someone appears to have pinched the wires and they just spliced them together. Is there a control module for this part of the safety ? is there any way I can test it if there is as I don't want to buy something I don't need .. Thanks