Mustang 1000 drive belt

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

SR

I have what I think is a 1965 Mustang 1000 which is about to need a drive belt. Does anyone know of a source for a new belt for this machine, and how do I identify the belt or part #? I do not have an owners manual, and I am not even positive of the year of manufacture. Any ideas?

deweyd5

I have a similar machine in need of a drive belt. I thought it was a bobcat 610 when I bought it since it had the remains of the Melroe 651572 on it. I replaced it with same belt but it was too tight and didn't last long. Any info on the proper belt would be greatly appreciated. This machine has no id numbers that I can find. Assuming its a 1000 based on photos I have seen

njclimber

I have a similar machine in need of a drive belt. I thought it was a bobcat 610 when I bought it since it had the remains of the Melroe 651572 on it. I replaced it with same belt but it was too tight and didn't last long. Any info on the proper belt would be greatly appreciated. This machine has no id numbers that I can find. Assuming its a 1000 based on photos I have seen
jaydee enterprises has em