Mounts for 709 to a 743B

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Thess

I have a 743B and just bought a 709 backhoe. Little did I know that the mounts for this appear to be very hard to come by. The local dealer quoted me $ 1050.00 and said it could take up to 4 months to get. They said I could call around to other dealers to see if by chance one of them might have a set sitting on their shelf. None of these options sound great. Anybody have suggestions on how to get my hands on some reasonably priced mounts. They are the hook type.

poorvafarmer

I have a 743B and just bought a 709 backhoe. Little did I know that the mounts for this appear to be very hard to come by. The local dealer quoted me $ 1050.00 and said it could take up to 4 months to get. They said I could call around to other dealers to see if by chance one of them might have a set sitting on their shelf. None of these options sound great. Anybody have suggestions on how to get my hands on some reasonably priced mounts. They are the hook type.
Checking to see if you found brackets that would fit?

poorvafarmer

Have you found a set that will fit your 743b to a 709 backhoe?