Mitsubishi 4G32 Oil Seals

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

dfb

I am looking to replace the 3 oil seals[cam, crank and oil pump]in the timing belt area, only 2 are available from Bobcat. Has anyone come up with aftermarket oil seals and part numbers for any of these? I did locate an aftermarket water pump for this motor, GMB #148-1120 which is also NAPA #41143}.

flyerdan

Working backwards from the water pump number, ebay indicates that it fits a number of vehicles, including a 1980 Plymouth Arrow. Armed with that, we can go to
Rock Auto which should open up to the engine section where you can look at the different seals that they have listed. They indicate that they have them in stock.
If you have the old seals in hand, you could go to a parts store and ask for that application and compare them, that way you can be sure you're getting the right ones.

Tazza

Staff member
Working backwards from the water pump number, ebay indicates that it fits a number of vehicles, including a 1980 Plymouth Arrow. Armed with that, we can go to
Rock Auto which should open up to the engine section where you can look at the different seals that they have listed. They indicate that they have them in stock.
If you have the old seals in hand, you could go to a parts store and ask for that application and compare them, that way you can be sure you're getting the right ones.
Exactly what i was going to say, the seals should be the same as you would use in a car, so an auto store should be able to help.

Tango-Charlie

I just replaced the crank, oil pump and cam seals. The crank and oil pump seals I got from Bobcat and the cam seal I got from an import car parts dealer in Wisconsin. I replaced the water pump too which was from the import car dealer as well and about 1/2 the price of that from bobcat. If you still need the specific part numbers let me know and I'll dig them out.

Latest posts