Minnesota

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

NorseForce

Hello, My name is Terry and I am co-managing partner with my Dad in GreenCo Buildings. We have worked many years in the construction trade and currently still do. Our new company "GreenCo Buildings LLC" is a line of small buildings and garages. I am here with the intent to learn as mush about our early 80's Bobcat 751. My late grandfather owned this and back in the early 80's had went out for the company he was employed with at the time to purchase it. After a few years, after the company had been gone, the owner sold it to my grandfather. Thanks for having me! Terry

Tazza

Staff member
Welcome to the site, hopefully we can give more details on the 751. Sounds like it may have been repowered, seems interesting if it has.

OP
OP
N

NorseForce

Welcome to the site, hopefully we can give more details on the 751. Sounds like it may have been repowered, seems interesting if it has.
My grandfather rebuilt the motor and painted the whole thing. Now my dad and I will be keeping it running!

OP
OP
N

NorseForce

Hi Terry, I googled your company and both live in the same town. welcome
Hey Jerry! My Dad said you called, maybe you know my late grandfather Vern Hedin? Thanks for the info, I believe I am going to NAPA in the morning.

jerry

Hey Jerry! My Dad said you called, maybe you know my late grandfather Vern Hedin? Thanks for the info, I believe I am going to NAPA in the morning.
I didnt see this last nite but if in Duluth the Bobcat dealer always had what I needed at a competitive price . The local auto parts stores have filters and such and are closer, so it depends only on where you are when you decide to change one. I do like bobcats grease, not the super duper stuff but the next grade down seems very water resistant.