melroe bobcat 610 pats

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

sundown57

I need the variable speed drive sheave for a 610. the one that goes on the motor. It's a Wisconsin vg4d. Anyone have one they would part with ? or at least give me an idea who I can call that might have one? I hate to trash the machine but I can't find one anywhere. Thanks

OP
OP
S

sundown57

I believe someone had that listed on the Melroe Owners Group on facebook, you might have a look there. They seem to cater mostly to the old variable drive machines.
I posted on there too now. maybe by luck, someone will have one. There must be someone around that has these old machines.

mclaen

Did you ever find this part? These sheave halves had some wear issues that used to mean that they were scrap iron but now can be repaired. If the large snap ring at the outer end of the inner sheave won't stay in place because the groove in the sheave is worn out there is a way to fix this issue that costs about $100 at the place that fixed mine. The inner sheave was also easily broken if someone got a bit tough with it trying to pry it off of the engine crankshaft or used a jaw type puller to try and pull it loose. If you still have your old one and it's not broken or cracked let me know and I might be able to help you get it fixed.