Melroe/Bobcat 500 2 cylinder Kohler Motor

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

vlamanna

I have a complete original 2 cylinder Kohler motor from a 500 series. It has everything from flywheel, shrouds, starter, carb, intake, magneto, etc. It has a broken connecting rod... I need to get rid of this to free up space... I would like to see this go to someone who could use it. Located in NY

nicnelson

Would be interested in parts, but I'm in Mn. Can you tell with the engine out if the starter is removable with the engine installed? Whats the access from the bottem? I seem to remember a support or brace that ran across the bottem of the engine blocking the starter from underneath access. Does the engine have to come out to remove the starter, do you think? Obviously I will if I have to, just want to make sure. Thx

Ketterling09

I have a complete original 2 cylinder Kohler motor from a 500 series. It has everything from flywheel, shrouds, starter, carb, intake, magneto, etc. It has a broken connecting rod... I need to get rid of this to free up space... I would like to see this go to someone who could use it. Located in NY
Do u still have the motor would like some pictures of it and what are u asking

werelok

I also have one of the Kohler opposed cylinder, broken valve , but complete , except for carb. So it's parts

Latest posts