McLaren Rubber OTT on JD 318G

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

FritzK

Looking at putting a set of McLaren Rubber OTT on my 2017 318G. I think that by flipping the wheels I should have the necessary clearance and if not, I'll get the additional spacers. My question is, has anyone run into clearance issues with the angle brace on the underside of the boom when using OTT's on this model? I think that the tire flip or a flip and 2" spacer will work but want to make sure before I drop $5k
Thanks for the knowledge.

mclarenusa.com

Looking at putting a set of McLaren Rubber OTT on my 2017 318G. I think that by flipping the wheels I should have the necessary clearance and if not, I'll get the additional spacers. My question is, has anyone run into clearance issues with the angle brace on the underside of the boom when using OTT's on this model? I think that the tire flip or a flip and 2" spacer will work but want to make sure before I drop $5k
Thanks for the knowledge.
Mr. Fritz, we recommend a minimum of 3 inches of clearance around the tires to prevent the OTT from rubbing or hitting any part of the machine. If you have questions you may contact me at 800-836-0040, ext. 4 and I would be happy to further assist you. We offer an OTT measurement sheet I can send you to verify your current clearance and assure the proper fit.
Anthony
CS Manager